The Motorcycle Academy Forums

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

British Superbikes (BSB) Discussions

4 posters

Go down

British Superbikes (BSB) Discussions Empty British Superbikes (BSB) Discussions

Post  Admin Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:32 pm

Discuss BSB in here....

Admin
Admin

https://themotorcycleacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

British Superbikes (BSB) Discussions Empty Re: British Superbikes (BSB) Discussions

Post  BUZZ Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:47 am

So so so happy to see the Honda's up there doing their stuff at Croft and thank god that Hydrex have got rid of Karl Harris and taken on Tommy Hill Very Happy Go on boys show us the Honda talent cheers
BUZZ
BUZZ

Back to top Go down

British Superbikes (BSB) Discussions Empty Re: British Superbikes (BSB) Discussions

Post  ZX10R_Richie Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:09 pm

Honda Chick!!!!
Yep!! Gotta give it up to Hydrex this year!! Overall the team have had a great season, mainly down to Easty!! He's ridden the wheels off that Blade chasing down Camier!!
You're right about "Sniffer" too, it hasn't been his season for the last couple of years!! But he is sat in 4th place overall, which must say something!!

BREAKING NEWS!!!

Karl Harris has just signed for STP for the last few races!! It's a Honda but it ain't no Hydrex (missing some tasty parts) but we all wish him the best!! "Good Luck Sniffer"!!!

Now onto something more passionate and closer to my heart!! MSS Kawasaki and Simon Andrews!!

We got better sponsorship this year, all credit to Nick Morgan (Team Boss) and we don't have to run a stock gearbox and no electronics all season due to a lack of cash!!
Boy can he ride, on for a 1st at Cadwell until he was robbed (Bloody Honda's and Race Officials), would have been nice to see someone other than Camier on the top step!!! Especially as he is on a bike costing a 1/3 of the price of an Airwaves Yam!!

Look out for that No17 Snot Green bike running in the top few positions!!!
ZX10R_Richie
ZX10R_Richie

Back to top Go down

Post  dazman Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:54 pm

After what Tommy Hill did with the Hydrex Honda at Oulton this w'end - a bike he's unfamiliar with on one of the most testing circuits in the BSB series he's gotta land the ride with them in 2010 surely??

Me being an 'apparent' closet Honda fan I guess I'd better send an email to team principle SM telling him of my thoughts!!

Not convinced humpy Harris could've done better on the same bike he'd been riding all season - well OK not quite all season but until the point he was shown the door anyways........

Kagayama has signed to Worx Suzuki for 2010 - that might put the wind up Yamaha!!
dazman
dazman

Back to top Go down

Post  dazman Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:04 am

Rumour is.......Josh Brookes is taking Leon's place at GSE Yamaha For 2010.
dazman
dazman

Back to top Go down

Post  ZX10R_Richie Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:39 pm

Well Peeps!!! The season start is 2 months away, what does everyone think of the team line ups???

Now that we've lost the big money GSE team completely, by all accounts, they've sold up lock stock and barrell !! I reckon we are going to have a cracking and much closer season!!

It would be worth putting some money on Swan Honda with Easton and (rumour has it, MCN) Ellison in the saddle.

Also in the money must be the HM Plant squad with Kiyonari (nice to see him back in BSB) and Brookes!!

Let's not forget the new 2 rider Cresent Worx squad either with Kagayama and Hill!!!

Obviously Nick Morgans' MSS team have it in the bag Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy , with Andrews riding the wheels off it last year!! He is now joined by Gary Mason (Quay Garage Honda) the outright 2009 Cup winner. Rumour also has it that Paul Bird has been helping MSS out with the electronics package from last years WSB bikes!! Fingers crossed that is the edge they need for some serious podium action this year!!

I can't not mention Mr Rutter, who has dusted off a couple of old "Dukes" and put together "Riders motorcycles" just so that we can hear the throaty roar of the twins again!!!

I must also mention Dazmans' beloved Yams, with Rob Mac's Motorpoint team lining up Hodgson and Linfoot for the challenge, someones got to bring up the rear Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Apologies for not mentioning every rider but if you want the latest news you can find it all here;

http://www.britishsuperbike.com/default.aspx

Word to the wise, take a look at the 1000 Superstock line up!! It looks like there will be some serious racing there too!!

Looking forward to seeing you all at Thruxton!!!
ZX10R_Richie
ZX10R_Richie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down