The Motorcycle Academy Forums

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I can't believe you resin jockies............

4 posters

Go down

I can't believe you resin jockies............ Empty I can't believe you resin jockies............

Post  dazman Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:04 pm

None of you frinkin resin jockies used the forum for frinkin months so I had it removed from the site to utilise the space for the all new bike sales page!!!!

Now all of a sudden because there's a grey cloud over Scotland the fair weathered of you (not you Rickster) you're still keeping it real brother, decide it would be a good idea to start using it again!

Oh! & don't even get me started on Richie.......1 or 2 snow flakes fall & the snot rag gets garaged for 8 months.
Taking into consideration Kawasaki's have an expiration date of 12 months - not much riding left there then huh?.
Still, remembering the colour of his pride & no joy garage ornament - could always remove the fuel filler cap - park it on the front lawn & use it as a recycle bin.

Anyway if you fresh type the Academy URL into your address bar rather than accessing it from your favourites you'll see the forum has gone, however due to the 'all of a sudden' re-kindled interest another forum has been added.....enjoy
Very Happy Very Happy

Ok, so I may too now have to start revisiting the 'old' forum again if only for the banter.

DM.
If you're not riding on the edge you're taking up to much space.

Last edited by dazman on Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
dazman
dazman

Back to top Go down

I can't believe you resin jockies............ Empty Re: I can't believe you resin jockies............

Post  Blicky Busa Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:43 pm

Ohhh sorry Daz I think it was my fault Embarassed
Blicky Busa
Blicky Busa
Admin

https://themotorcycleacademy.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

I can't believe you resin jockies............ Empty Re: I can't believe you resin jockies............

Post  dazman Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:14 pm

No ones fault mate - I thought it was quite funny Smile

It's just as the forum didn't seem to get used much & we couldn't get ride of all the bloody advertising Mad Mad

Doing Mod1 training Sat mate so I'll have more free time than when doing CBT's - so if you're out on the crazy toy & have time pop up for a posh coffee.

If you're not riding on the edge you're taking up to much space!
dazman
dazman

Back to top Go down

Post  Blicky Busa Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:20 pm

dazman wrote:No ones fault mate - I thought it was quite funny Smile

It's just as the forum didn't seem to get used much & we couldn't get ride of all the bloody advertising Mad Mad

Doing Mod1 training Sat mate so I'll have more free time than when doing CBT's - so if you're out on the crazy toy & have time pop up for a posh coffee.

If you're not riding on the edge you're taking up to much space

Smile I think it was just that time of the year mate when 'most' of us hibernate the bikes so no reason to chat on here but as it seems to be getting a bit better hopefully more will start to post again!

Will pop up on Sat if weather ok, going to have the week off next week as it's half term.....

Btw whats a 'posh' coffee?? Laughing
Blicky Busa
Blicky Busa
Admin

https://themotorcycleacademy.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  dazman Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:26 pm

Posh coffee - from the machine mate rather than the kettle.

Week off - you've got it to easy Very Happy Having said that I think I may have only 1 days worth of work next week.

If you're not riding on the edge you're taking up to much space
!
dazman
dazman

Back to top Go down

Post  ZX10R_Richie Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:59 am

Don't let Blicky take the blame!!!!

It was me Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

None of you let me know it was all over Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

It's nice to know that I can sit in the warm and have a chuckle with you lot, whilst apparently my pride and joy rusts away in the garage Wink Wink Wink Dazman Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

There is a comeback, but I'll leave it for now Wink Wink Wink Another time!!

Everyone!!! Dad's let us play again!!! Enjoy cheers cheers cheers

Thanks Dad!!!!
ZX10R_Richie
ZX10R_Richie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rickster Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:07 pm

Keep it real lol! lol! lol!
Rickster
Rickster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum