The Motorcycle Academy Forums

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling All Bikers!!!!!!!!!!

Go down

Calling All Bikers!!!!!!!!!! Empty Calling All Bikers!!!!!!!!!!

Post  ZX10R_Richie Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:06 pm

Come on Guys & Girls,
Let's place this forum on the map!! We are a bunch of like minded peeps that love riding bikes!!

We help each other out normally, as you do as bikers, so let's get amongst it on here!!

We can all make it livelier, by adding stuff and introducing peeps!! Bugger me, I'm trying!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Yes, I know I am Dazman Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Don't just stop and stare - Add your thoughts - We all love Mickey (Piss) take!! Christ - How long was my skid on the Emergency Brake..lol or DROPPING that GS on a U-Turn!! If you can't think of anything have a dig at me, or Dazman Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I joined because I thought it would promote Dazman's business and was in total agreement! Still am......

However, it turns out that it is a fantastic place to chat with peeps that LOVE riding!! Just like all of you do! I have met peeps that I never met at the school, but that I would get together for a ride out with if I was back there!!
You all have so much going on as a group!! Just let everyone know on here, so that they can join in too and experience the pleasure of being part of the biking group!!

Lets make this a local bikers place, with some news and influence from it's members!!!

Let's get involved!!

Richie
ZX10R_Richie
ZX10R_Richie

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum